In this article, we will show you how to create a professional profile, add contacts, and engage with other members.
No matter what stage you’re at in your career, whether you’re just starting, searching for your next job, or happily employed, we think that making solid professional connections is critical to being as productive as possible! One of the Kdan Team’s favorite outlets for getting connected is LinkedIn. LinkedIn is a powerful networking tool where members can connect with other professionals, share information, and discover new opportunities. The site allows users to create their profile, upload a resume, add connections, and participate in discussions.
We love it so much that we want to share a few tips that, depending on your current employment status, will help you make the most of this remarkable professional networking resource!
Continue reading “Making the Most Out of the Professional Network – Kdan’s Tips & Tricks for LinkedIn”
Group project is a part of a student’s learning process and, while necessary, can be frustrating. Working with others is difficult to learn, and miscommunication makes this process even harder when group members aren’t face-to-face.
In this article, we’ll show you how to integrate Creativity 365 Education into your group project and other tools you can use to stay well-connected, productive, and learning efficiently.
Continue reading “Increase the Efficiency of your Group Project”
More, more, more!
This seems to have been the slogan of companies and digital content creators in recent years.
In an era that’s becoming increasingly competitive and concerned about excess, the idea of “more and more,” as it relates to creating content, should be replaced with “more…but better.”
Why is it so important that companies learn how to create better content? According to SOURCE:
- 80% of users who can’t find a particular piece of product information will abandon their shopping cart
- 87% of shoppers will never return to an online store displaying poor content
- Another 87% of users do not trust brands that provide only a little information
Content consistently proves itself to be one of the most important factors for brands and companies positioning themselves in the online (and offline) market by boosting their visibility, popularity, and trustworthiness.
According to a Shotfarm study of 1,500 users, the quality of product information is directly related to sales conversion. Poor content creates greater distrust in customers, increases the number of product returns, and leads to fewer conversions in the store or on the website. Continue reading “Business Growth Depends on Quality Content: Tips for Telling Better Digital Stories”
The 2010’s are in the books, and it’s time to start thinking about how we can make the next decade even more successful than the last one!
A popular goal-setting technique is to set SMART Goals. What are S.M.A.R.T. goals? They are goals that are:
- Specific–goals should have clear objectives for you and your team to strive for.
- Measurable–to gauge the success of your team, there should be qualitative metrics.
- Achievable–goals need to be reasonable, or else they will seem too far-fetched to even be attempted.
- Relevant–clear, reasonable, and measurable goals mean nothing if they don’t serve to accomplish a specific business objective that will advance you, your team, and your organization.
- Time-bound–deadlines are crucial because they hold you and your team accountable, and give you a chance to set new goals based on performance.
Continue reading “Start The 2020’s The S.M.A.R.T. Way!”
[et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text”]To be a freelance artist, you’ll need to be able to manage your time well and stay organized. Being your own boss is as rewarding as it is hectic. These resources allow you to do what you love and succeed as a creative professional. Continue reading “Top 6 Tools for Freelance Artists”