The 2010’s are in the books, and it’s time to start thinking about how we can make the next decade even more successful than the last one!
- Specific–goals should have clear objectives for you and your team to strive for.
- Measurable–to gauge the success of your team, there should be qualitative metrics.
- Achievable–goals need to be reasonable, or else they will seem too far-fetched to even be attempted.
- Relevant–clear, reasonable, and measurable goals mean nothing if they don’t serve to accomplish a specific business objective that will advance you, your team, and your organization.
- Time-bound–deadlines are crucial because they hold you and your team accountable, and give you a chance to set new goals based on performance.