The 2010’s are in the books, and it’s time to start thinking about how we can make the next decade even more successful than the last one!
A popular goal-setting technique is to set SMART Goals. What are S.M.A.R.T. goals? They are goals that are:
- Specific–goals should have clear objectives for you and your team to strive for.
- Measurable–to gauge the success of your team, there should be qualitative metrics.
- Achievable–goals need to be reasonable, or else they will seem too far-fetched to even be attempted.
- Relevant–clear, reasonable, and measurable goals mean nothing if they don’t serve to accomplish a specific business objective that will advance you, your team, and your organization.
- Time-bound–deadlines are crucial because they hold you and your team accountable, and give you a chance to set new goals based on performance.
Continue reading “Start The 2020’s The S.M.A.R.T. Way!”
There are only but so many hours in a day for everything you need to do. Have you ever spent time and energy trying to locate the right document, troubleshooting when certain files cannot be opened or consolidating multiple files?
Why waste your precious time figuring out which apps to use out of the hundreds available when you can invest in a suite that will enhance your productivity and creativity? These four apps will allow you to maximize your efficiency so that you can concentrate on the things that really matter.
Continue reading “The Best Apps For Entrepreneurs In 2019”